St. Vincent de Paul
- The OLA Society of St. Vincent de Paul (SVdP) has a pre-scheduled "5th Sunday of the Month" collection on Sunday, August 30. Mass collections are their primary source of funding to help neighbors in need.
- Please put your donation in either the normal parish collection envelope for SVdP or in a plain envelope marked "OLA SVdP Donation" on the outside. Cash or checks are welcome.
- Mail to the Rectory or drop your donations off in the Rectory mail slot or the Sunday collection basket.
- OLA SVdP helps local families in need with all kinds of support. Most often we help with groceries, rent or PG&E assistance. Our clients are often single moms, the elderly, the disabled or those with severe mental health challenges.
- We anticipate a significant increase in demand and are counting on your generosity so that we don't have to turn anyone away without some assistance.
- Thank you for your past support and for doing what you can to help us today.
In support of love and justice, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul of San Mateo provides person-to-person services of time, talent and resources to help our neighbors in need. The principal function is providing assistance to the poor in the form of food, vouchers for food or lodging, clothing, household goods, rent assistance and transportation. For more information, contact Len Privitera.