OLA Youth & Young Adult Ministry gives young people an opportunity to be involved in the life of the OLA Parish community. Our ministry seeks to provide a safe, positive and healthy environment where our number one goal is to build family.
In this program we:
- Develop respect for differences and overcome prejudice
- Participate in church and apply our faith to our daily lives
- Develop a positive self image and a personal relationship with Jesus
- Serve those in need and foster social change
- Develop a personal spirituality and prayer life with confidence
Members: All OLA Youth parishioners from grades 6th -12th are encouraged to participate in our weekly meetings and fellowship. All OLA Young Adults from the ages 18-35 are welcome to participate in our bi-monthly meetings and fellowship. Please scroll down for more information.