Offering a Catholic faith based education since 1927
Our Lady of Angels School opened its doors on August 22, 1927, under the direction of the Sisters of Mercy. Although it originally served only 80 students in grades one through six, over the years grade levels continued to be added.
At the present time, OLA is home to approximately 315 students in Kindergarten through eighth grade. Although the Sisters of Mercy no longer teach at the school, we have a close connection to our Capuchin Franciscan priests of the parish.
This year marks the 90th anniversary of Our Lady of Angels School. We continue our rich tradition of faith formation and academic excellence as one of the premier Catholic Schools on the Peninsula.