The Men's Club is dedicated to encouraging, promoting and coordinating spiritual and social activities for the benefit and enrichment of its members and Our Lady of Angels’ parish.
Our mission is to promote and foster among our members a closer bond for our mutual benefit, to organize, promote and effectuate charitable activities, youth activities, social events and good will within the OLA community.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Roy Nickolai.
We are always looking for members to help out for our main functions:
- Presidents Dinner - January
- Men's Club Retreat - February
- St. Patrick's Dinner and Dance - March
- Easter Egg Hunt - Easter Sunday
- Parish Picnic - June
- Father & Kids Meeting at Village Park - July
- Casino Night - October
- Spirit of OLA - November
- Christmas Winter Wonderland - December
Men's Club Officers
Roy Nickolai, President
Michael Donovan, Vice President
Monthly dinner meetings occur on the third Thursday of every month, except December and January. Meetings begin at 6:30 pm and are held in the Lower Hall.